Parent Council Riedmatt, Wollerau
The Parent Council is a motivated team of parents and school representatives who are actively involved in the school together. With our projects we support young people and parents alike. We foster constructive discussions between the school headmaster, teachers and parents and are committed to a vibrant school.
We are always looking for new members and would be happy to hear from you. You can find out more about our activities on the internal pages of our homepage.
Representation of the school:
Riedmatt Parent Council Stürmlin Bruno (Deputy School Headmaster Riedmatt)
Programme / Offer
- The Parent Council actively supports the school in vocational preparation
- It organises presentations for parents and guardians
- It is involved in the jury for the annual prize-winning final projects by pupils
- It participates in school events such as the parents' evening
- It supports the Student Council at the prom
It also meets approximately every 2 months in the evening for a joint meeting with school representatives.
Are you interested in becoming actively involved in your child's school? The Riedmatt Parent Council offers you the opportunity to do so. We look forward to you joining our team.
Are you interested in supporting Riedmatt school by volunteering for sports events, excursions or other school events?
Registration for volunteering: Eduardo Fernandez
Parental involvement needs clear rules: Parent Council guidelines